Monday, September 12, 2011

My Journey

I have made more than my share of mistakes and stupid choices, choices that have really effected my life and now I'm dealing with the consequences of those choices. God has really worked in my life through this situation and I am finally on the right path and making right choices. That is what this blog is about, my journey from failure to finally being who God wants me to be by trusting him and doing his will for my life. God has really been working in my life for a couple years now, I just ignored him. He finally got my attention a few months ago and since then I have slowly been trusting him, I have had my share of bumps along the way and wandering off the path but I always came back pretty quickly. I am so amazed at what God has done in my life, even through all of my mistake He still never gave up. I know God has bigger plans for my life than I ever thought I was capable of, but with him anything is possible and I'm so excited for what he has planned for my future!

-so blessed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment