Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Easter 2011

Ted and I decided to leave my home church of about 9 years to go to another, smaller, church in the area and once him and I had separated I just couldn't face going back, I just KNEW people would have something to say about me getting divorced. So, I stayed right where I was and it was a great church and I was so thankful for the pastor and every member of the church but, it wasn't where God wanted me. So, even though it was a great church and I was happy there, something was missing but I was not about to go back to my home church and face that humiliation. So, I stayed, happy but missing something. On Easter Sunday, April 24 2011 Levi and I went to our church and my parents went to theirs, the only problem is our service ended about 45 minutes to an hour before theirs did and there was nothing for me to do at 10:30 on Easter Sunday morning so I went to Faith and sat in the parking lot with Levi and I was perfectly content sitting there until they got out of church except I couldn't just keep the car running and it was HOT then Levi started fussing something terrible. So, I had to get out and go inside and wait and I was absolutely scared to death to walk in those doors but Levi was hot and fussing so I had to because I was perfectly content sitting out there sweating and miserable and once I walked through the doors I felt at peace and not just because there was air conditioning and Levi quit fussing ;) My ex-boyfriend was standing there doing his security job but instead of ignoring me (like I would have done if I were him) he talked to me and so did other people, I was kind of surprised by all of that because I had been gone for close to a year and I didn't quite leave a good reputation nothing too bad just rebelliousness and a bad attitude. That day really changed my life, it did take me a few weeks to make the decision to come back on a regular basis, but I did.

-so blessed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment